The Mason Shuttle route schedules for Fall 2020 are available at http://shuttle.gmu.edu.
Fall shuttle service begins on Monday, August 17.
The Fall Overview is available below. Please note below and on the Fall Overview, the important changes to shuttle service due to COVID-19.
- Please check the schedules carefully as there are service changes – days and times of service and, in some cases, stop changes on the Mason Shuttles routes.
- The routes that will be running this fall are:
- Burke VRE
- Gunston Mason
- Sandy Creek/Metro.
- Due to the impact of COVID-19, we will not be running:
- Arlington Pilot
- Gunston George
- West Campus (no parking permits are being sold for West Campus)
- As in the past, a Mason ID is required to board at all stop and all routes.
- We are not accepting visitors on the shuttles until further notice.
Questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 3-2828.Fall 2020 Overview