The Fall 2019 Mason Shuttles schedules are available at http://shuttle.gmu.edu. There are a few changes we would like to share below.
- The Burke VRE schedule will add mid-day hours beginning Monday, August 26.
- The Monday – Friday Fairfax/SciTech shuttle schedule has been completely redone.
- All times have changed. To address the increasing construction and traffic volume on I-66, the new Monday-Friday schedule now allows a 75 minute one-way trip from SciTech to Fairfax during am rush hour and a 75 minute one-way trip from Fairfax to SciTech during pm rush hour. 60 minutes in both directions at all other times.
- On the schedule, look at the green column in the middle of each side of the schedule to easily see the timing of rush hours and when the 75 minute time frame is in effect.
- The Fairfax/SciTech weekend schedule has been adjusted to allow 15 minutes between Manassas Mall and Colgan.
- The Sandy Creek to Metro schedule will end service with the last shuttle leaving at the times below. Please note that this will not always match up with the last trains coming into Vienna. Please plan accordingly.
- Monday-Friday, 11:30pm from Sandy Creek, 12:15am from Vienna Metro
- Saturday-Sunday, 11:30pm from Sandy Creek, 12:00am from Vienna Metro
- Gunston George will be starting its route 10 minutes later, at 3:10pm.
Please see the updated flyer below for a list of Fall Shuttle start dates.When do Fall Schedules start updated