The charter shuttle service ranges from sedans to limo vehicles for any university-related travel. This service is available for university departments, organizations, and event organizers. All charter requests must be for university business and subject to fleet availability.
Schedule A Service
- Contact Dan Oh, Sales Operations Manager, Reston Limousine at 703-478-0500 ext. 710 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Review, approve and return the signed quote to Reston Limousine.
- Enter your reservation in eVA as a Bill to AP order using your department’s organization code and account code. Include this in the description box: “Contract Number is: VASCUPP UVA1953150.” Submit your eVA order as usual.
- Reston Limo needs the eVA order submitted to them before your date of service.
- After service is provided, Reston Limo will forward the invoice to AP for payment. Invoice from Reston Limousine must have the contract number and your individual eVA order number on it for payment to be processed.
- Department credit card (p-card) payment is not authorized for charter shuttle services through Reston Limousine Services. All payments for charter shuttles are made via eVA as a BIll to Pay.
- Use the hourly rate sheet when you need the bus or vehicle for an extended period of time. It is to be used when there is an excursion for example to Washington, D.C. to several locations or shuttling between two locations on the Mason Campus.
- Use transfer rate sheet for Airport/train station transfers or when a point-to-point transfer is required (i.e. George Mason Fairfax Campus – George Mason Prince William Campus, end of service). This is also good to use when there is a lot of downtime between pickups. For example, if the GMU-FX – GMU-PW trip is at 7:00 am, and a return would not be required until 5:00 pm that day.
Minimum Reservation Requirements
- There is a three-hour minimum for sedans, SUVs, and limousines.
- There is also a three-hour minimum for mini buses, plus one hour of garage time (this is included in the minimum shown on the rate sheet)
- There is a four-hour minimum on coach buses plus one hour of garage time (this is included in the minimum shown on the rate sheet)
- Food and beverages are allowed on board all of our vehicles
- Sedan, SUV, or limo drivers will be in a black suit, white shirt, and tie.
- Van and bus drivers will be in a white shirt, tie, and black dress pants.
- If you have an event where you will be having any number of charter buses on campus, please coordinate their visit with the Parking Services office. Even one charter bus needs to be accommodated for drop-off, pick-up, and parking.
- Charter buses should not be advised to pick up or drop off at Rappahannock River Lane or the Sandy Creek Transit Center. Both locations are transit hubs and there is not sufficient space to allow charter bus access. Parking Services will need to approve your pickup and drop-off locations. Include them in your planning process. They can be reached at email@example.com or 703-993-2065.