Scheduling a charter shuttle service is as easy as---
- Complete the Online Reservation Request Form.
- Review, approve and return the signed quote to Reston Limousine.
- Enter your reservation in eVA as a "Bill to AP" order using your department's organization code and account code. Include this in the description box: "Contract Number is: VASCUPP UVA1953150." Submit your eVA order as usual.
- Reston Limo needs the eVA order submitted to them before your date of service.
- After service is provided, Reston Limo will forward the invoice to AP for payment. Invoice from Reston Limousine must have the contract number and your individual eVA order number on it for payment to be processed.
- Department credit card (p-card) payment is not authorized for charter shuttle services through Reston Limousine Services. All payments for charter shuttles are made via eVA as a BIll to Pay.
Tips and Shuttle Facts
- Food and beverages are allowed on board all of our vehicles
- Sedan, SUV, or limo drivers will be in a black suit, white shirt, and tie.
- Van and bus drivers will be in a white shirt, tie, and black dress pants.
- The hourly rate sheet is the one that will be used most often. It is to be used when there is an excursion for example to DC to several locations or shuttling between two locations on the Mason Campus. Basically when you need the bus or vehicle for an extended period of time.
- The transfer rate sheet is for Airport/train station transfers or when a point to point transfer is required (i.e. George Mason Fairfax Campus - George Mason Prince William Campus, end of service). This is also good to use when there is a lot of down time between pickups. For example if the GMU-FX - GMU-PW trip is at 7:00 AM, and a return would not be required until 5:00 PM that day.
- There is a 3 hour minimum for sedans, suvs, and limousines.
- There is also a 3 hour minimum for minibuses, plus 1 hour of garage time (this is included in the minimum shown on the rate sheet)
- There is a 4 hour minimum on coach buses plus 1 hour of garage time (this is included in the minimum shown on the rate sheet)
- If you have an event where you will be having any number of charter buses on campus, please coordinate their visit with the Parking Services office. Even one charter bus needs to be accommodated for drop-off, pick-up, and parking. Please remember charter buses should not be advised to pick-up or drop-off at Rappahannock River Lane or the Sandy Creek Transit Center. Both locations are transit hubs and there is not sufficient space to allow charter bus access. Parking Services is happy to work with you to find a location and make arrangements; please include them in your event planning process. They can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-993-2065.
Contact: Dan Oh, GMU Reservations Manager at 571-323-2507, ext. 507 or via email at email@example.com