Holiday Donation Drive
2020 Holiday Donation Drive
Parking and Transportation is teaming up with the Staff Senate on the 2020 Holiday Donation Drive. This year will be a virtual drive; make a donation of either $10 or $20 to one of the Staff Senate charities and Parking and Transportation will take $10 or $20 off an outstanding citation balance depending upon the size of your donation. Donations to the charities in excess of $20 are most welcomed, but the maximum credit is $20 per citation.
How does it work?
- Beginning Wednesday, November 11, visit the Staff Senate donation page and select a charity.
- Make a donation to the selected charity.
- If you wish to receive the credit, forward the confirmation email from your donation to firstname.lastname@example.org by the close of business on Tuesday, December 15, 2020. The name of the donor must match the name on the citation. Please include your G number and citation number in the email.
- Parking and Transportation will then reduce the amount of your outstanding ticket by $10 or $20 depending on the size of your donation.
- Citation must still be paid within 10 days of issuance or late fees will apply.
- You may submit credits requests for up to three (3) citations.
Other Important Details
- The last day to submit a charitable confirmation email to email@example.com for processing of citation credit is the close of business on Tuesday, December 15.
Reach out to Parking and Transportation at firstname.lastname@example.org