Mason to Metro Shuttle
Service on Sandy Creek to Metro routes ended on Friday, October 2, 2020 until further notice.
Please use CUE Bus as an alternative; departs from Rappahannock River Lane.
Visit http://cuebus.org for a map and schedules.
Due to COVID-19, the Global to Metro route is not running.
- Fall 2020 Schedule - Sandy Creek to Metro Only-Service through Friday, October 2, 2020.
- Fall Shuttle Overview
- Service days and times and some stops have changed; please review the schedule carefully.
- Link above is the combined schedule of Sandy Creek to Vienna Metro and Vienna Metro to Sandy Creek
- No weekend service
- No Global to Metro service
- Revised Spring 2020 Service Summary
- Extended Spring Break Schedule - Sandy Creek to Vienna Metro
Sandy Creek to Vienna Metro
Vienna Metro to Sandy Creek
No Global to Metro service
Extended Spring Break Service Summary
- Spring 2020 Schedules
- Sandy Creek to Vienna Metro, Monday - Friday
- Sandy Creek to Vienna Metro, Saturday-Sunday
- Note: Last pick up at Vienna Metro is 12:15am Mon-Fri and 12:00am on Sat-Sun. Does not always meet up with the last train in to Vienna. Please plan accordingly. Situations can change with Metro service. To stay up-to-date, sign up for Metro alerts by visiting http://www.wmata.com/rider-guide/subscribe
- Global Center to Vienna Metro (Monday-Friday only)
- Winter Break 2019-2020 Schedule
- Sandy Creek to Vienna Metro
- Vienna Metro to Sandy Creek
- Global Center to Vienna Metro (and Metro to Global) - No service during winter break
- For more details, please see Winter Break Shuttle Service Summary.
Download the Mobile Mason app or click Shuttle Tracker to view real-time arrival information.
The Mason to Metro Shuttles pick-up/depart from various stops on the Fairfax Campus, stops at the Commerce Building and at the Vienna Metro.
Several stops for the shuttles do not have timed stops (marked by --- on the schedule), however the shuttles drive by these stops as part of their normal route. If you want to catch the shuttle at one of the untimed stops, just be at the stop at the pickup time of the stop before yours! The driver will see you and stop to pick you up.