West Campus Shuttle
No West Campus Shuttle Service until Fall 2020.
- Spring 2020 Schedules (no longer in effect)
- Winter Break 2019-2020 Schedule
- Modified service 12/9/19 through 12/18/19 (no weekend service)
- No service 12/19/19 through 1/19/20
- For more details, please see Winter Break Shuttle Service Summary
- Fall 2019 Schedule
- Last day of West Campus spring service was Wednesday, May 15. No West Campus Shuttle during Summer.
- West Campus Shuttle route does not operate in the summer.
Download the Mobile Mason app or click Shuttle Tracker to view real-time arrival information.
The West Campus shuttle Starts at West Campus parking lot, then continues to the rear of the Field House (off Campus Drive), The RAC, Mason Pond (Eaglebank Arena Side), Presidents Park, Masonvale (Patriot Cir. & Staffordshire Ln, Rappahannock River Ln. (shelter #3), The RAC, The Field house (off Campus Drive) then back to the West Campus Parking Lot.
There are two regular West Campus shuttles with service approximately every 15 minutes to all seven stops during the hours of 7am-11:45pm on Monday to Friday, and every 30 minutes on Sunday from 2pm to 11:30pm (last shuttle departs West Campus at 11:30pm). There is no service on Saturday. Please note that there is no set schedule except timed departures from West Campus as the shuttles run continuously during these hours.