Summer 2022 Permit Sales (Announcement and Price Sheet PDF)
- 2022 Summer semester parking permits will go on sale ONLINE ONLY on Monday, May 2, 2022. Permits can be purchased at parking.gmu.edu
- Daily, weekly, monthly, and semester-based options will be available.
- Summer session printable permits will be available for Sessions A, B, C, D and E.
- West Campus and Lot M & P permits will not be available due to modified shuttle service for the summer
- Motorcycle permits are available for purchase. If purchased as a secondary permit, please come into the Parking Services office to receive the discounted rate.
- Spring semester permits are valid until August 15 (students) and August 31 (faculty/staff). Please check your permit for specific expiration date.
- Faculty/Staff with a payroll deduction permit DO NOT need to renew their current permit.
- Only one vehicle may be attached to a daily, weekly, or monthly permit. If multiple vehicles will be used or if you need to switch vehicles, please contact Parking Services.
- All semester permits will be mailed out (except printable permits). Please make sure to use the correct mailing address when purchasing a permit. Please print out your 14-day temporary permit during the purchasing process. You can use this temporary permit until your hangtag arrives in the mail.
If there are any questions or concerns, please contact Parking Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (703) 993-2710.