Fairfax / SciTech (Prince William) Shuttle
- Fall 2019 Schedule (last day of regular fall service is 12/18/19)
- Winter Break 2019-2020 Schedule
- Note: Please remember we are guests at the Manassas Mall. Park in the designated area. For details, please see the mall map.
- Summer 2019 Schedule (amended 6/12/19; Freedom Center stop is closed until further notice)
- No weekend service during summer
- Summer Shuttle Service Summary
- Spring 2019 Schedule
- Spring Break Shuttle Service Summary
- Winter Break Schedule
For more details, please see Winter Break Shuttle Service Summary.
- Fall 2018 Schedule
- Summer 2018 Schedule
Download the Mobile Mason app or click Shuttle Tracker to view real-time arrival information.
Several stops for the shuttles do not have timed stops (marked by -- on the schedule), however the shuttles drive by these stops as part of their normal route. If you want to catch the shuttle at one of the untimed stops, just be at the stop at the pickup time of the stop before yours! The driver will see you and stop to pick you up.
Travel time typically takes less than 45 minutes – but can vary greatly according to traffic.
Catching the SciTech Shuttle and parking at Manassas Mall Park and Ride
Our Manassas Mall shuttle stop is located between Walmart and Sears near the food court. We are 200 feet to left of the PRTC bus stop.
Parking is free at the mall’s park and ride. The park and ride is located in the area noted above (in front of the Mason Shuttle stop). Manassas Mall has kindly asked commuters not to park in the spaces closest to the mall. Please park a few rows back to help accommodate patrons shopping at the Mall.
From Manassas Mall you can access the PTRC Bus System for transportation to surrounding areas. Schedules are on: http://www.prtctransit.org/.