Holiday Note: There is no Mason Shuttles Service on Friday, June 18 in observance of Juneteenth and Monday, July 5 in observance of Independence Day.
6/15/2021 Traffic Advisory: A construction crane will be on the SciTech campus and will impact the shuttle stops at SciTech from June 21-24. The Hylton stop will be closed and the Colgan stop is being temporarily moved to the Occoquan Lot. For details please visit https://building.gmu.edu/traffic-advisory-scitech-campus/
- Summer 2021 schedule revised - Effective, Tuesday, June 1. Monday-Friday; no weekends. Additional service added in the afternoon. Note: Manassas stop inbound to SciTech is untimed. Please see schedule for all details.
Note: Please remember we are guests at the Manassas Mall. Park in the designated area. For details, please see the mall map.
- Summer 2021 schedule - Begins, Monday, May 17. Effective through Friday, May 28. Monday-Friday; no weekends. One bus on the route. Note: Manassas stop inbound to SciTech is untimed. Please see schedule for all details.
- Spring 2021 schedule - Runs through Friday, May 14. Monday-Friday; no weekends. Two buses on the route. Note: Manassas stop inbound to SciTech is untimed. Please see schedule for details.
- Revised Fall 2020 schedule #2 (beginning November 30, 2020) - No weekend service, limited departures, and service only between certain date ranges; please see schedule for details.
- Revised Fall 2020 schedule (last day on this schedule is Tuesday, November 24, 2020) - No weekend service, service Monday-Friday every 40 minutes from Colgan and Sandy Creek beginning at 6am from each direction.
- Fall 2020 schedule - Regular Fall service through Friday, October 2. No weekend service beginning Saturday, October 3.
- Fall Shuttle Overview
- Service times and some stops have changed; please review the schedule carefully.
- Fairfax/SciTech Revised Spring 2020 Schedule (not in effect)
Extended Spring Break Schedule - Fairfax/SciTech
Download the Mobile Mason app or click Shuttle Tracker to view real-time arrival information.
Several stops for the shuttles do not have timed stops (marked by -- on the schedule), however the shuttles drive by these stops as part of their normal route. If you want to catch the shuttle at one of the untimed stops, just be at the stop at the pickup time of the stop before yours! The driver will see you and stop to pick you up.
From Manassas Mall you can access the PTRC Bus System for transportation to surrounding areas. Schedules are on: http://www.prtctransit.org/.