Join Parking and Transportation and the Office of Sustainability for an “As Is” bike sale on Friday, September 16, 2022 from 2-4pm in the visitor section of the Shenandoah Parking Deck (first level). See if one of the 75 or so abandoned bikes is the one for you.
- Bikes are sold “as is”. All are in need of rehab.
- No warranty.
- No refunds or returns.
- Cannot view bikes in advance of the sale.
- Will not hold for future purchase.
- Mastercard or Visa only.
- First come, first serve. We will hand out numbered tickets at the check-in table beginning at 2pm.
- Five people at a time will be admitted every 5-10 minutes.
- One bike per customer.
- Mason students, faculty, and staff only.
- At 4pm, all remaining bikes will be returned to the bike cage and donated to charity.